My family

My family
My husband Bill, stepdaughters Allison and Kailey and stepson Hunter

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cooking and baking

I am SO excited!! I made peanut butter fudge all by myself and did a great job. It tastes almost as good as my mommy's. Actually, most of the people at the church thought it was my moms. That made me feel good!!! I didn't even use my moms recipe, only because I couldn't remember all of it. LOL.

With all of this time I have, I've been cooking and baking and trying to find some great recipes that Bill and I both like.

Everyone says my lasagna is the best so I make it often. My mom requests it every time she is home. My step kids always request my chicken alfredo and homemade mac n' cheese.

I am going to blog periodically some of the things I have made. I really need to get back into blogging.....it keeps my mind busy!!

I hope all of you are having a great week. Don't forget to pray for others and give God all the glory for each and every blessing!!!

Love ya's
Starla

No comments: