My family

My family
My husband Bill, stepdaughters Allison and Kailey and stepson Hunter

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Missing my BEST friends!!

It's been kind of a rough day, but its still a great day!! It's 70 degrees outside, I'm alive, I have shelter and food, so I really can't complain!!!
Bill's work is changing a bit this week so today he is working a 12pm-8pm schedule. YUCK!!! Makes for a very long day for me. I miss him already. I've kept myself occupied most of the day, but now is when it will get lonely. I am really missing my best friend. On a normal day, he would be home by now. My mom and dad are so far away and are having trouble with their phones and things and my best friend Susan lives thousands of miles away and is busy with her own family right now. To top it all off....been without internet all day (until about an hour ago) and no phone. So it has been a very lonely day.
Oh well....now that the temperature is getting better and spring is coming, I guess I should find a new hobby. I need something to do or I am going to go crazy....seriously. Oh I pray that disability goes thru soon or I will be forced to just get a job so I can get myself (health) taken care of. I hate to do that though because I will lose all that money for the past two years that I have been fighting for. I just don't know what to do......just babble I guess. Thanks for reading!! More babbling later!!!

No comments: