My family

My family
My husband Bill, stepdaughters Allison and Kailey and stepson Hunter

Friday, March 9, 2012

Update on my parents



Well....mom and dad left the house, here in PA, on Wednesday afternoon. I always hate seeing them leave. I get so lonely when I am here alone all the time, but I am starting to get used to is. I should after a year and a half.






Anyway...mom and dad headed straight to Pittsburgh and then to Missouri. They left Missouri and went to Omaha for their layover. They were there all day yesterday to rest up.






Mom called and talked to me today and they still had no load. We no sooner hung up the phone and I got a message from her on my IPOD. She told me that they got a load to North Dakota. They were going to be hauling over 5,000 pounds of Girl Scout cookies. How awesome is that??? Wish they would drop a few while unloading and maybe ruin some boxes so they get to bring some home to me.....LOL. Just kidding!! Wish I had some girl scout cookies. I didn't get to order any this year....just don't have the funds for a non-necessity!!!






Mom and dad will be in North Dakota tomorrow and I will keep you updated if they get any other loads this weekend. Follow them on their journey at: http://www.nonipops.blogspot.com/

No comments: