My family

My family
My husband Bill, stepdaughters Allison and Kailey and stepson Hunter

Friday, March 16, 2012

Need a good laugh



The kids are coming again this weekend so I will be making this short so I can get supper and other things ready for their arrival.



Things have been a little rough for me lately but I am doing my best to not let them bring me down. Wednesday, my preacher's wife asked me to go to Bedford with her. She came to pick me up at my house and we went and spent the day together. I SOOOOO NEEDED that!!! Being stuck in the house day after day gets very old. Plus I knew that if I spent the day with her that I would have some great laughs. You know.....laughing is good medicine for the soul. That's what the doctors say anyway!! I spent the day with her and then we went to her house where I spent the afternoon with her and Chad (her husband and my preacher). Their son Drew came home from school and geesh.....all I did was laugh all afternoon. It was great!!! We went to Bible Study that evening. Got a call from my mom while I was there. She told me that Bill's work wasn't going good and that he wouldn't be there and I would have to find a ride home from church. Oh no.....now to rely on the Fatula's again. They never seem to mind....allthough I am sure its a burden at times. I feel like a major burden ALL the time. Chad drove me home and as we pulled in, Bill pulled in. Great timing!! Of course we stood out in the driveway and talked some more and laughed. What a great day of laughter!!! I so needed that!!!






I'm sure I'm not the only one that needs a good laugh so I thought I would add this picture!! I actually laughed out loud and I can totally see Chad and Bill and probably Drew doing this!!! LOL.






Have a great weekend. Hope you get some good laughs!!!

No comments: